Natarajan's blog

Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

Back to blogging


I am writing after about 45 days. Long lay off indeed. Blogger's new post interface seems to have changed. Looks great. May be this was the change I needed to keep posting frequently.


Today was India's 58th Independence day. India needs to do a lot. It would be great if all of us start contributing as soon as possible. How do we? Hopefully I will be able to answer this question in my future blogs.


I have decided not to have high(read misplaced) ambitions of blogging everyday. I would like to maintain a weekly blog packed with the happenings over the week. I would like to make you keep visiting this blog.

Natty


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   August 2004   September 2004   November 2004   February 2005   May 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?