Natarajan's blog

Thursday, June 24, 2004

 

Eventful weeks

The last two weeks have been pretty eventful. Eventful enough to prevent me from blogging I suppose. I am just listing down a few of them


I desparately want to blog as frequently as possible. I have also noticed my fellow mates Palani, Suri blog frequencies drop.


I am just remembering that England meets Portugal in the Euro 2004 quarters in about an hour from now. I have never been a soccer fan. For me nothing can beat the charm of the Championships at Wimbledon. Rain and work at office have played truant to my watching the telecast of the matches, though I was able to catch a glimpse of Henman and Ivansevic in action.


Keep visiting for more blogs. Hope I won't disappoint you.


Comments:
Congrats Natty!!!. Wimbledon always has its charm and there is the game of federer and ivanisevic to enjoy. btw, was it rain in Bangalore or rain in london that caused you to miss matches
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   August 2004   September 2004   November 2004   February 2005   May 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?